Adrian M. Laxa, D.D.S., P.C.
Dr. Laxa is a native of Virginia Beach and has been in private practice for 15 years. He graduated in 2003 with a Bachelors Degree in Biology from Virginia Commonwealth University, and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree in 2007. Dr. Laxa remains involved with multiple continuing education programs in the area to stay up to date with current practices in the field of dentistry. Dr. Laxa and his wife Michelle are parents to a wonderful boy, Carter and beautiful daughter, Charlotte.
• Bachelor of Science in Biology – Virginia Commonwealth University 2003
• Doctor of Dental Surgery – Virginia Commonwealth University 2007
• Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning Study Club
• Dawson Academy Study Club
• Virginia Beach Dental Study Club
• American Dental Association
• Virginia Dental Association
• Tidewater Dental Association
• Academy of General Dentistry
• American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry